Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-06 Origin: Site
1. What are the common types of wire and cable?
A: It can be divided into bare wire, insulated wire, heat-resistant wire, shielded wire, power cable, control cable, communication cable, RF cable, etc.
2. What kinds of insulated wires are there?
A: There are several types of insulated wire: PVC insulated wire, PVC insulated soft wire, nitrile rubber hybrid insulated soft wire, rubber insulated wire, agricultural, underground direct burial aluminum core plastic insulated wire, rubber insulated cotton yarn textile soft wire, PVC insulated power, lighting nylon sheathed wire, PVC insulated soft wire.
3. Cable bridges for which places?
A: Cable bridges are suitable for general industrial and mining enterprises in the indoor and outdoor overhead laying of power cables and control cables, but also for telecommunications, radio, and television departments in the indoor and outdoor erection.
4. What are the cable accessories?
A: Common electrical accessories are cable junction boxes, cable intermediate junction boxes, connecting tubes and terminals, steel plate junction channels, cable bridges, etc.
5. What are the intermediate cable joints?
A: the cable and the cable conductor, insulation shield, and protection layer connected to connect the cable line device called intermediate cable joints.
6. What regulations should be observed when selecting the cross-section of power cables?
A: The selection of power cables should follow the following principles.
(1) the rated voltage of the cable should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point.
2) the continuous allowable current of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the supply load.
3) the core cross-section should meet the stability requirements of the power supply system in case of a short circuit
4) check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the length of the cable.
5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.
7. What inspection work should be carried out before the cable is laid?
A: Inspection work includes:
1) The bracket should be complete, and the paint should be intact.
2）Cable type, voltage, and specification meet the design requirements.
3) The cable insulation is good, and when the sealing of the oil paper cable is in doubt, it should be judged to be damp; the direct buried cable and small bottom cable should not pass the DC withstand voltage test; the oil sample of the oil-filled cable should be qualified.
4) The oil pressure of an oil-filled cable should not be less than 1.47mpa.
8. When in doubt about the sealing of oil paper insulated power cables, how to check whether the cable insulation paper is damp with a simple method?
A: Check the cable insulation paper or put it into the cable oil at about 150 degrees. No "hissing" sound or white foam appears, indicating that it is not damp.
9. What should be stated on the cable mark? What are the writing requirements?
A: The sign should indicate the cable line design number, cable type, specification, and starting point, and the cables used side by side should have serial numbers. The handwriting should be clear and not easy to fall off.
10. What is the role of the cable sheath?
A: To protect the inner protective layer from mechanical damage and chemical corrosion and enhance the mechanical strength.
The above is the wire cable extrusion machine manufacturers to share the 10 common questions about wire and cable, I do not know if there is no contain you want to ask it? Purchase high quality extrusion machine, choose the professional Taizheng Machinery.