Views: 46 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-29 Origin: Site
The plastic extruder manufacturer heat-extrudes polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc., to make the wire core insulated or used as a cable sheath. The automatic diameter control extruder is equipped with a non-aligning mold, the produced wire is not eccentric, and the outer diameter of the wire is kept consistent. The equipment adopts frequency conversion control motor, high-precision sizing adapter, high-precision synchronous controller, and temperature control electrical cabinet.
The cable extrusion machine is used for wire extruder manufacturers to heat-extrude polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, etc., to insulate the wires or use them as cable sheaths. The automatic diameter control extruder is equipped with a non-aligning mold, the produced wire is not eccentric, and the outer diameter of the wire is kept consistent. The equipment adopts frequency conversion control motor, high-precision sizing adapter, high-precision synchronous controller, and temperature control electrical cabinet.
1. The function of the shaftless lifting pay-off machine: In order to improve the production efficiency, the conductor used for the conductor core is rewinded on the reel, and then the reel is installed on the pay-off rack, so that the core conductor can be quickly drawn out and improve production Wire and cable outlet speed per minute.
2. The function of the horizontal wire feeder: when the wire core conductor drawn from the reel of the shaftless lifting pay-off machine passes through the horizontal wire feeder, the wire core conductor is re-wound and straightened on the guide wheel of the horizontal rack, and the The horizontal wire inlet frame is aligned with the mold and the horizontal frame at three points to ensure that the core conductor and the mold are in a horizontal position, so that the core conductor of the wire and cable produced is in the center position.
3. The function of the extruder, which is the core machine of the wire unit, is to heat the plastic products (such as polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene PE, polypropylene PP and composite plastics) used in the wires and cables to be produced by external heating and internal heating. Many factors, such as pressure heat and friction heat, melt the plastic products and coat the outer surface of the core conductor.
4. The function of the temperature control electrical cabinet: The temperature control electrical cabinet takes the electrical part of the core machine extruder as the main control object, so that the plastic products required by the extruder to produce wire and cable products are melted and covered with the core conductor The periphery, and make the wire and cable products have beautiful appearance and brightness. If the above requirements are met, the temperature control electrical cabinet is an indispensable core electrical component. The temperature of the plastic, the speed of the extruder, and the traction of the wire The coordination is adjusted by the temperature control electrical cabinet.
5. The role of the cooling water tank: The length of the cooling water tank is determined by the square of the cross-section of the wire and cable produced. The function of the cooling water tank is to cool and solidify the high-temperature plastic to prevent the plastic from deforming, so as to facilitate the printing, traction and winding of the next process.
6. The function of the horizontal frame: The horizontal frame is in a horizontal position with the cooling water tank, the die of the machine head, and the horizontal wire inlet frame to keep the produced wire and cable products in a horizontal position.
7. The function of the blow dryer: The blow dryer is to dry the moisture on the outer surface of the wire and cable products in the cooling water tank to prevent moisture on the wire and cable products, which affects the marking quality when printing or coding.
8. The function of the printer: The marking and identification of wire and cable products requires a printer or inkjet printer to print the name, specification, and model of the manufacturer on the outer surface of the wire and cable product.
9. The role of the traction and take-up integrated machine: one is to close and rewind the wire and cable products in the traction production line; the second is to adjust the thickness of the coating plastic outside the core conductor; the third is to cooperate with the extruder to make The wire and cable products produced meet the requirements of product standards.
Installation and debugging of extruder
A. Install and fix the machine as required, and check the following items, and then carry out the test run.
B. Choose the proper position for the installation of the outer diameter adapter
C. After the above installation and inspection are completed, start the motor to run dry