Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-25 Origin: Site
A wire coiling machine is a device that winds wire-like objects onto a specific workpiece, usually for copper wire coiling. Where most electrical products require enameled copper wire (referred to as enameled wire) to be wound into inductive coils, this one or more processes can be completed using a wire coiling machine. Various motors, hollow cup motors, rotors, stators, pin inductors, chip inductors, transformers, solenoids, one-piece inductors, resistors, ignition coils, RFID, mutual inductors, audio coils, IC card high and low-frequency coils, focus coils, etc.
The coiling machine is indispensable equipment in the wire and cable production process. In the process of use, we may encounter various fault problems in addition to the quality of the equipment itself. In most cases, the operation of the fault caused by the misconnection is also a more common problem in using the coiling machine.
Want to avoid coiling machine failure problems? The best way is to learn to operate the coiling machine correctly. The following is the correct way to use the coiling machine.
(1) Read and understand the manual of the controller;
(2) Understand the instruction manual for making transformers or coils;
(3) Know what the starting point is, what is, the width, and other parameters;
4. Enter the relevant parameters and debug as needed.
Misconnection fault of coiling machine
coiling machine misconnection will form an asymmetric magnetic field, the light motor starting difficulties, three-phase current imbalance, or burn the coiling machine. Several cases of misconnection: the coil is embedded in the reverse, the coiling machine is connected to the reverse; △, Y connection error, etc.
Wrong △ connected to Y or Y connected to △; a phase of the first and last connected to the reverse; coiling machine internal wiring errors; terminal head error judgment.
1. Rolling ball method. It can be based on whether the small steel ball can be rolled along the inner surface of the stator to confirm whether the coiling machine is connected correctly.
2. Multimeter test method. Use a multimeter to test the wiring diagram. As long as there is no multimeter reading, the coiling machine has a reverse connection.
1. can be based on whether the no-load current is a wide range of imbalance characteristics to determine whether the individual coil or coil group has inverted when the coil must be replaced, dipped into the insulating paint, and dried.
2. lead out the end of the wrong judgment, should be correctly judged after a good first and last connection.
3. Based on the characteristics of the reverse phase current surge, find a coiling machine misconnection of a phase for processing.
4. Y connected to △, no-load current will be very large and need to be processed promptly to correct.
To reduce the problem of coiling machine failure, as we mentioned above, it is important to learn the correct method of operation of the coiling machine. Of course, there is a very important premise: we want to buy a high-quality coiling machine. To purchase a high-quality coiling machine, choose a reliable manufacturer is very important, such as Taizheng, A reliable coiling machine manufacturer for you.