Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
Cable extrusion is the process of converting plastic raw materials into continuous profiles that are protected against external damage and physical wear. Different processes exist depending on the market requirements for different compounds. The most common processes are used for thermoplastic and thermoset materials. An internal machine (barrel) friction and an external heat resistor are used to obtain finished or semi-finished products by forcing the material through a die to form the material. This is the process principle of cable extrusion machines. The following cable extrusion machine manufacturers share with you the operation process of the cable extrusion machine.
Step1: Before starting the machine, the operator should check the lubrication, transmission, and electrical control of each part of the equipment and find out the problem in time to find the relevant personnel to solve it in time.
Step2: According to the product requirements, match the mold, and adjust the distance between the mold core and the mold sleeve to prevent the deviation of the thickness of the plastic layer from being too large.
Step3: Start the heating system 2-3 hours in advance, and adjust the temperature of each section according to the process protocol to prevent the temperature control from being too high or too low.
Step4: Check the quality of plastic and semi-finished products according to the process protocol before production, and ensure they are qualified before production.
Step5: Prepare a suitable take-up tray according to the length of the product, fully consider the bending radius of the wire and cable, and arrange the wires firmly and neatly.
Step6: Prepare the traction rope, test run to observe the rotation of the wire rod, traction speed, wire discharge, take-up and payoff transmission, heating control system, the water supply and drainage flow of each electric switch tank, and confirm that there is no problem to start production.
1) Put qualified plastic into the hopper, open the plug plate, start the screw and continue to run the glue. The operator should pay attention to the adding material and observe the indication of the ammeter and voltmeter pointer during the flow of glue. At this time, the operator should not leave the post to prevent problems.
2）After the plastic is extruded from the die sleeve, observe the plasticization of the plastic. After the plastic is well plasticized, start to correct the mold and adjust the plastic thickness evenly to prevent the plastic layer from running off.
3) Take samples to check the thickness of plastic according to the process protocol, and check the quality of plastic after extrusion, such as air holes, surface plasticization, lumps, etc.
4) After all conditions are normal and the production meets the requirements of the process protocol, actively organize the unit to start work. When starting work, divide the work and cooperate closely.
5) Lead wire threading starts traction and should control the screw and traction speed according to the requirements of the thickness of the plastic layer specified in the process so that the wire and cable are neatly arranged on the take-up tray—the cable arrangement device after passing the traction. When threading the lead wire, a person should be assigned to follow the wire joints and pay attention to prevent water from entering the wire and cable or the joints from being blocked.
6) Check the meter back to the zero position to make the meter accurate. When coiling the wire and cable, the unqualified joint wire must be cut off, and the thickness and core deviation should be checked until qualified.
7) Pay attention to the following points at any time during the normal production process: product quality, observe and test the surface quality of the plastic layer and the outer diameter of the product at any time; pay attention to the operation of all parts of the equipment; observe the temperature control of the heating system: pay attention to the changes in the screw and traction speed to ensure the uniformity of the extrusion thickness and the outer diameter of the product; do "three times," namely Always measure the outside diameter, always check the quality, always observe the equipment; pay attention to the timely addition of materials to avoid broken glue, debonding, leakage of the package; driving in the event of burns, should immediately stop to clean; if the insulation is found to be substandard need to strip, not to separate the two ends by themselves. Stop glue and open the wire core to the specified length for processing to avoid short ends or scrap.
8) Record the process quality of the product—record labels, tracking cards, production reports, process records, etc.
When stopping the machine, cut off the traction current first, then stop the main motor. Open the bolt at the connection between the head and the body, close the hopper plug plate, remove the head and clean the plastic inside the barrel and on the screw. Organize personnel to take out the die core and sleeve in time and clean the head and screen plate.
1) Stop and clean the head when the following conditions occur: stop and clean the head in time after production; stop and clean the head and screws when the temperature control is too high and plastic scorching occurs; clean the head after stopping for more than one hour; clean the head if it is stopped due to power, water, waiting line, waiting for the panel, equipment, and personal accidents, etc.
2) The head and screws should be cleaned and cleaned in time after cleaning.
3) Make a shift diary to prepare for the next shift, such as molds, production trays, semi-finished products, etc.
4) Arrange personnel responsible for machine cleaning according to job duties.
5) Check the power supply, water supply, air supply, and equipment after stopping the machine. After confirming there is no problem, turn off the power, air, and water supply before leaving the machine.