Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-12 Origin: Site
An extrusion machine, also known as an extruder, is a commonly used equipment in the production of wire and cable, mainly for the process of extrusion in the production of cables wires can be applied to a wide range of types of cable production, including power cables, coaxial cables, communication cables, transmission cables, BV civilian cables, electronic cables, computer cables, construction cables, data communication cables, RF cables, HDMI data cables, a variety of high-temperature resistant silicone cable, Teflon, coaxial cable, network cable, optical fiber, leather cable, etc.
Extrusion machines are relatively large machinery and equipment, so the purchase price is relatively high. From overseas after the purchase, they also need to go through long-term bumpy transportation after the arrival of the installation and commissioning. If the quality of the product purchased equipment quality is not up to par or equipment manufacturers are not reliable is likely to be in the equipment has not begun to work for you to make money, you have to face the trouble of finding manufacturers to deal with after-sales. Please read this article if you do not want to encounter such trouble. We share with you some points to note when buying an extrusion machine, which can help you better find the right equipment and a reliable manufacturer.
The enterprise generally sets up extrusion machines, and there are many equipment components. The price is relatively high. Therefore, when buying an extrusion machine must pay attention to the following points:
1. Find a manufacturer. Many manufacturers of extrusion machines need clarification for customers who want to buy an extrusion machine. Which is the best one to choose? The most important thing for customers is to find a strong manufacturer.
2. Look at the plant. Before buying an extrusion machine, it is best to visit the factory in person. The strength of the manufacturer, the factory scale is more formal, the plant is relatively large, and the factory equipment is complete.
3. Look at the business license. Look at the company name you know, and the factory business license company name is consistent, avoid being led into other factories.
4. Listen to word of mouth. Let the manufacturer provide a few customers who bought the equipment. Get in touch with them and ask how the plant's equipment is. Other customers have experienced it as the best.
5. Look after the sales. Suppose the manufacturer needs to be clear after-sales. After-sales service could be more timely. In the future, once the problem is, after-sales problems will be challenging to solve. This is also a rather tricky problem.
6. look at the company's honor. The company has a lot of honors. The company's strength is relatively muscular.
Look at the patent, the strength of a company, especially mechanical companies, the number of patents also reflects the strength of the R&D company from the side.
8. Compare prices. When choosing machinery and equipment, we should combine quality and price. Remember to retain cheap equipment.
Although many of the above points are the places we look for equipment and manufacturers to pay attention to, the actual purchase of equipment is easy to miss some points. If you want to find a reliable manufacturer and high-quality equipment, remember to take advantage of every point. Oh. Of course, contact us directly if you want to find the right extruder manufacturers faster. Taizheng is your reliable cable production equipment partner.