Views: 27 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-23 Origin: Site
Plastic scorch in extrusion machine: Plastic scorch is a common quality defect in plastic extrusion.
The notes are as follows: the temperature shows too high; there is a lot of smoke and a strong irritating smell at the nose-die mouth, and in serious cases, there is a bursting sound; the extruded plastic layer has coke particles; there are continuous bubbles at the glue seam.
The main reasons are:
1. controlling the extruder's temperature to reach the plastic's thermal degradation temperature.
2. the extruder screw has not been cleaned for a long time, and the accumulated burnt material is extruded together with the melted plastic.
3. Heating or extrusion machine off time is too long, so the plastic in the barrel decomposes due to long time heating.
4. Temperature control meter is out of control or inaccurate, resulting in high temperature decomposition.
5. The cooling system of the extruder is not opened, which leads to overheating of material shear friction. Therefore, during the extrusion process, it is necessary to check whether the heating and cooling systems are working properly. The setting of extrusion temperature should be determined according to the process requirements and screw speed, reasonable control of heating time and regular cleaning of the extrusion system.
An extrusion machine is common production equipment in the production of wire harnesses, a good extrusion machine can greatly enhance the efficiency of the manufacturer's production line harness, but to ensure the production efficiency of the equipment, product quality, as well as long and efficient work, requires customers to properly regulate the use of equipment, as well as attention to the routine maintenance of equipment, of course, the first equipment quality to pass, so you should first ensure that you have a high-quality extrusion machine, which This is exactly what Taizheng Machinery can help you with, if you need it, please contact us.