Views:62 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-04 Origin:Site
Wire and cable manufacturing is completely different from the production methods of most electromechanical products. Electromechanical products are usually assembled into multiple parts, and then assembled into a single product, and then the product is measured in units or pieces. Wires and cables are based on length. All wires and cables start with conductor processing, and increase insulation, shielding, cables and sheaths layer by layer around the conductors to manufacture wire and cable products. The more complex the product structure, the more overlapping layers.
Process characteristics of wire and cable product manufacturing:
1. Large-length continuous stacking combined production method Large-length continuous stacking combined production method has a global and controllable impact on the production of wires and cables. This involves and affects:
(1) The production process and equipment layout must be rationally discharged from the various equipment in the production workshop according to the technological process required by the product, so that the semi-finished products at each stage can be recycled in turn.
(2) Production organization management Production organization management must be scientific, reasonable, thorough, accurate, strict and meticulous. The operator must carefully implement the process requirements. Any problems in any link will affect the stability of the process, and affect the quality and delivery of the product.
(3) Quality management If there is a problem in any link in the production process, the production method of continuous stacking and large length combination will affect the quality of the entire cable. The more quality defects that occur in the inner layer, and the production is not terminated in time, the greater the loss will be. Manufacturing wires and cables
2. There are many types of production processes and a large flow of materials. The manufacture of wires and cables involves a wide range of processes, from the smelting and pressure processing of non-ferrous metals to chemical technologies such as plastics, rubber and paint, as well as the wrapping and weaving of fiber materials. Textile technology involves the wrapping of metal materials and the longitudinal wrapping of metal strips, welding metal forming processing technology, etc. The various materials used in the manufacture of wires and cables not only have a wide variety of specifications, but also a wide variety.
3. Special equipment multi-line and cable manufacturing use special production equipment with industry characteristics to adapt to the structure and performance requirements of cable products to meet the requirements of long-distance continuous and high-speed production, thus forming a dedicated cable manufacturing equipment series. Such as extruder series, wire drawing machine series, stranding machine series, winding machine series, etc. The production process of wire and cable is closely related to the development of special equipment and promotes each other.
The main process of wire and cable Wire and cable are made through three processes: drawing, stranding and coating. The more complex the model and specifications, the higher the repeatability.
1. Drawing is carried out in metal pressure processing. Under the action of external force, the metal is forced to pass through the mold (press wheel), and the cross section of the metal is compressed to obtain the required cross-sectional shape and size. The technical processing method is called the metal drawing system. The stretching process is divided into: monofilament stretching and twisting stretching. 2. Twisting In order to improve the flexibility and integrity of wires and cables, twisting more than two single wires in a prescribed direction is called twisting. The stranding process is divided into: conductor stranding, cable wiring, braiding, steel wire armoring and winding.
3. Coating According to the different performance requirements of wires and cables, special equipment is used to coat different materials on the outside of the conductor. The coating process is divided into:
A. Extrusion: rubber, plastic, lead, aluminum and other materials.
B. Vertical packaging: rubber, corrugated aluminum strip material.
C. Packaging: Ribbon paper tape, mica tape, alkali-free glass fiber tape, non-woven fabric, plastic tape, etc., linear cotton yarn, silk and other fiber materials.
D. Dip coating: insulating paint, asphalt, etc. Manufacturing wires and cables
The basic process flow of plastic wire and cable manufacturing
1. The copper and aluminum rods commonly used in copper and aluminum monofilament drawing wires and cables use one or more die holes through the drawing die at room temperature to reduce the cross section, increase the length, and improve the strength.
2. Heat the annealed copper and aluminum monofilaments to a certain temperature to recrystallize the toughness of the monofilament and reduce the strength of the monofilament to meet the requirements of conductive core wires and cables. The key to the annealing process is to prevent oxidation of the copper wire.
3. Twisting of conductors In order to improve the flexibility of wires and cables and facilitate laying and installation, the conductive core wire is made of multiple single-stranded wires. The stranding form of the conductor core can be divided into regular stranding and irregular stranding.
Equipment required to produce cable:
TZ-BM300 double twist bunching machine → for conductors if using stranded 7 x 0.145 mm(0.12 mm2 /26AWG).
TZ-EP50+35 extruder line → for conductor insulating using HDPE/PE of 4 colours (as required with stripes).
TZ-ET35+60+40 physical foaming extrusion line → for conductor insulating using skin-foam(SF)/skin-foam-skin(SFS) technology.
TZ-PT500 pair twist+back twist machine → for each single pair twisting with back twisting purpose.
TZ-SC800 cantilever single twisting machine → for 4 pairs cabling along with universal Alu foil screening or single pair Alu foil screening or both+ripcord/separator filling.
16 carriers braiding machine → for inner shielding of tinned copper/Mg-Al wire with Alu foil screening.
TZ-EP70(+50) extruder line → for outer jacket sheathing of PVC (or dual layer jacketing of PVC+LSZH).
TZ-CE400 Ethernet cable cross figure coiling machine → for finished ethernet cable coiling 1000 feet/reel (can be online with jacketinig line).